My Family And I Are Prepared – Are You? 37 Critical Food Items Are All You Need…
If any type of disaster were to occur – 37 critical food items are all you would need for you and your family to survive. There aren’t 40 food items that are needed. You don’t need 55, 65 or 75 food items.There are only 37 critical food items that are essential to surviving a crisis. If any type of disaster occurs, there are certain food items that you would need in order to survive. Are you prepared in case anything happens? Hopefully, nothing will happen. But WHAT IF? WHAT IF something happens next week? Next month? Next year? Or whenever? Are you prepared?!
I am sure most of you heard that the Mayans predicted that the world was supposed to have changed back on December 21, 2012 . What did that mean? The end of the world? A drastic climate change? World War 3? Food shortage? Water shortage? Who knows. Obviously – that prediction did not happen – YET! But – there were people everywhere who believed that something was definitely going to take place on that date. And – there were people that believed nothing was going to happen. People began preparing for some type of disaster by building and stocking underground shelters all over the world. Some for themselves. Some for themselves and their families. Some were big enough to house large numbers of people. Most people believe that they WILL NEVER be involved in any disaster. But before you start thinking that NOTHING can happen to you, I want you to recall these events:
* On September 11, 2001 – the citizens of New York City had no clue that 2 planes were about to fly into the Twin Towers, killing over 3000 people. * On December 26, 2004 – people in the bordering countries of the Indian Ocean had no idea that an earthquake was about to trigger a tsunami that would kill over 230,000 people while creating power outages, affecting the water and cutting off food supplies * We all know about Hurricane Katrina. Even though the people of Louisiana knew a storm was coming – on August 29, 2005, they never would have imagined the magnitude and devastation that was going to take place. Over 1800 people were killed. People were forced into shelters and had to rely on outside organizations for food and water. * On January 12, 2010 – the people of Haiti were unaware that an earthquake was about to take place that would end up killing over 300,000 people, destroying food sources – not to mention destroying people’s lives. Haiti had to rely on other nations to provide food and water. * On March 11, 2011 – the people of Japan were clueless that a tsunami was about to occur that would kill almost 16,000 people, injure over 6,000 people, cause almost 3,000 people to go missing and force thousands into shelters – shelters that had no food or water. Over 4 million households were without electricity. Almost 2 million households were without water. Electricity, food and water supplies became major issues.
37 Critical Food Items Will Make A World Of Difference
I know everyone has their own beliefs when it comes to preparing for a catastrophe. But – before you start thinking that nothing can happen to you, or you think you have plenty of time to get ready for a disaster, please think again. The problem is – most disasters occur without any warning. A lesson learned by the people affected in the above mentioned catastrophes. Do you have the 37 critical food items necessary to survive a disaster? Well, I do. I am prepared to take
care of myself and my family. And it didn’t take much to get what I needed. Please get this “Sold Out After Crisis” guide. I am going to use a slogan I learned when I was a boy. A very powerful slogan —– “BE PREPARED!!” Another phrase that I think is appropriate —– “BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY” - because you never know.
Keep in mind, not only will this “Sold Out After Crisis” guide list the 37 critical food items needed to survive any disaster – but it will also give you helpful advice when preparing for any type of catastrophe (storing the food items, preparing a shelter, growing your own food, etc). In addition to the Sold Out After Crisis Guide – you will get these FREE guides: Water Purification Quick Start Guide, Survival Garden Plans, Off-Grid Survival Backup Power and Survival Food Stockpiling & Storage. PLEASE- get your guide now! If you have the 37 critical food items (as well as the free survival guides) – you will be able to survive any disaster.wordpress plugin link and a Wordpress blog is all anyone need to earn money on the web.
37 Critical Food Items Can Be Obtained In No Time At All!
According to Damien Campbell, the author of “37 Food Items Sold Out After A Crisis”, these are 10 of the 37 critical food items that are necessary to survive any disaster. These are items that can be picked up at your local Walmart, Costco or neighborhood grocery store. The idea is to purchase all of these items where they are the least expensive. If you get one or two of these items each time you go to purchase your grocery products, you will have all of these in no time.
#1) Sugar – can be used to boost energy and sweeten drinks or foods
#2) Salt – probably the most important food item. Used for seasoning food, preserving food, first aid for wounds, treating skin problems and more
#3) Baking Soda – used for baking, cleaning clothes, cleaning teeth, cleaning dishes, removing stains, absorbing odors and other uses
#4) Instant Beverages – if vacuum sealed, they can last for years. Beverages like coffee and cocoa can be very relaxing
#5) Liquor – yes liquor. It can be soothing and relaxing at times. It can be used to treat wounds. And – if you need to trade for other items, this is a popular bargaining item
#6) Wheat – lasts for decades. It is used to make flour, bread, pasta and other items
#7) White Rice – lots of calories for little money. White rice has a longer shelf life than brown rice
#8) Honey – never goes bad. It is healthy and can be used as a sweetener
#9) Distilled White Vinegar – used for cooking and cleaning
#10) Soy Sauce – this also never goes bad. A great seasoning for foods
Just 37 Critical Food Items Is All It Takes To Save Your Life!
Everyone wonders the same thing, “what are the 37 critical food items“ needed in case of a catastrophe?” The remaining 27 items can be found in the sold out after crisis guide. I am sure that if people were to begin preparing themselves in case they were forced to survive a disaster, they would start stocking up on things that they believed would be necessary. But the bottom line is, there are only 37 critical food items that a person should stock up on. Be prepared, but be smart.n SEO plugin for wordpress at last is less complicated.
37 Critical Food Items – Everything You Need!
This 37 Critical Food Items Survival Guide is what everyone should have in order to prepare for any disaster that may occur. As we all know, disasters are events that often take place without warning. We don’t think that these types of events can happen to us. Hopefully, they won’t. But, it never hurts to be prepared, just in case. In this sold out after crisis guide, you will learn the following:
* how long food items can be stored
* the proper ways to store food items
* the items that you DO NOT need
* ways to purify water for drinking
* how to create power (electricity)
* the inexpensive foods that are appealing to the whole family
* how to protect your items from being stolen (if times get desperate)
* how to get the longest possible shelf life from your food items
* the utensils needed for cooking and other non-food items necessary for survival
* plans to build a garden to grow your own food
* and obviously – the 37 critical food items needed in case of a crisis
37 Critical Food Items Really Will Save Your Life!
You can never be over prepared, but you can definitely be under prepared (or not prepared at all). If any disaster occurs, are you ready? Do you have everything that you need to take care of yourself, or your family? Just a few minutes per week is all you need in order to prepare yourself to survive a disaster. If you’re not prepared, please consider this sold out after crisis guide. If you won’t do it for yourself, do it for your family.
You have nothing to lose. The guide comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. Keep in mind the old saying – “Better Safe Than Sorry” :)ecommerce wordpress plugin and Wordpress results in money!